Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A revised blog...

Greetings!

If you've ever visited this blog before (which I doubt anyone has), you might notice the content and purpose has changed. Since there were only a couple of posts on it before anyway, I decided it would be easy enough to delete them and start fresh.

We are currently in the process of pursuing an international adoption, so I thought this might be a good place to keep a sort of journal of our adoption journey. Granted, I'm a little late getting started with this idea (we actually started the process in early October of 2007!), but I'll try to keep up as things progress from now on.

I'll work on catching you all up on the process to this point in additional posts. For now, I have to head off to work! Thanks to whoever stops by.

Blessings,
J&J :-)

No comments: