Just a quick note to say I've tried to update the timeline list on the right-hand side to bring it a little more up-to-date. Our dossier has arrived in Colombia and is currently being translated into Spanish. Then Lucia (CHI's rep in Colombia) will hand-deliver it to ICBF (Colombia's childrens' welfare agency). Then, of course, we wait for their response.
Meanwhile, we have received our Travel Guide from CHI so we have more reading to do in preparation for our eventual trip to Colombia which we are still hoping will happen before the close of 2008. For the moment, however, I'm off to work.
P.S. If you happen to be reading this blog for the first time, remember to start at the bottom in order to read the posts in chronological order. Thanks for stopping by! :-)
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Just a note to let you know I wandered through. We are very excited for you and the "little ones" who will be coming soon. The only thing I struggle with is saying, Dad - Jeff. Dad - Jeff. Dad - Jeff. O.K. I think it might work! Blessings on you two. We are praying Godspeed and grace on your new family.
Andy and Kathy
Post a Comment