Hi again,
Just a quick post to say that I survived the busy weekend I was stressing over last week! Now life can get back to "normal" - whatever that might be! We had decent turnout at our two banquet events, a nice group at the piano recital Saturday night, and a pretty small attendance at the community piano concert on Sunday afternoon. Now there's the follow-up to be done, and one more event in Texas this coming Saturday (but I don't have anything more to do for that one - there's a great group of volunteers there who will handle everything).
The fall weather has been lovely and the changing colors of the leaves on the trees has been beautiful to see. I've been wanting to get out with my camera and take some photos - if I get the chance to do so, I'll try to share a few (if they come out!).
Ok, once again it's time to head out for work. And we're still working on those ICBF questions - now that I might have two brain cells to put together to think about it! I'm hoping we can get them done this week - pray for us to carve out the time to put words on the page! Thanks! :-)
Have a great Tuesday!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment