Ok, I guess I should have waited until I had actually spoken to the Colombian consulate before making my last post. Here's the news:
It's all ok. *blush*
The man I spoke to at the consulate said as long as the names are correct (which they are) and the expiration date is ok (which they set, so I guess just that it's the same?), then we are all ok and shouldn't have any problems at Immigration in Colombia. And just to confirm, Julie called Lucia and she said the same - the dates are no problem and the visas are ok!!
Whew! So, um, never mind. ;-)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
This is so exciting! I'm glad things are working out and that you'll be parents in a week!
Hurray!!!!!!
Yea!!! Don't let the stress get to you. God's plan is working!
Traci
Congratulations on your upcoming trip! Your children are gorgeous.
Hey Jeff and Jennie! We adopted a sibling group of four eight months ago. It looks like travel is getting close for you. I remember it like it was yesterday. It kind of was. :) We wish you the best of luck. The children our GORGEOUS!!!
I did a pretty good job of documenting our entire experience in-country, if you have any questions.
--rachel mccracken
http://adoption.ourlittlemcfamily.com
Post a Comment