Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Friday!

This literally is my first day to spend at home in the past two weeks. It's been a nice, quiet day and although I had a mental list of many things I might do, so far I've been pretty lazy and just hanging around on my couch. That's the nice thing about having Fridays off, I guess - I can be kind of a bum today and I still have tomorrow to get something accomplished around here. But the today isn't over yet; I may still get something done! ;-)

I know this blog is supposed to be about our adoption journey, but there hasn't been much to report of late. We're still pretty much in pause mode until we finish those questions, which is definitely at the top of my to-do list this weekend. I spoke to my friend earlier this week and got some great input from her experiences as an adoptive mom that will help in formulating another pass at our answers.

Ok, I guess this is kind of a boring post, so I'll keep it short. Hope you all are having a great weekend. Catch you later!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, we made our blog private. Send me your email address so that I can add you..
joanyettlacre@yahoo.com